Upgrade pack 133 | A regular pack for Virusdie website security cloud tools for better stability and performance.
Hey hey, brave pirates for Virusdie! Here is the new pack of upgraded features and fixed bugs to deliver more value to you with Virusdie stability and convenience! Upgrades for website firewall and summary reports. Bugs fixed for summary reports and alerts and the website firewall as well!
Virusdie report is the scheduled automatic summary report you get by email for period. Opposite to recurring scan/cleanup/alert reports, summary reports is much more complex thing for you and your customers.That let you be always in touch even no incidents happened with your sites during the week or a month. More about summary reports.
– Now there are violet bars on graphs and digits on stat added. These are vulnerabilities.
– 4 color palette added: Red – infected files, Green – cleaned files, Violet – vulnerability, Grey – patched vulnerability.
– The problem to open the report for some cases with 404 error – FIXED.
– Mixed results of stat on plot – FIXED.
Website firewall is the system that helps you protect your website against online attacks in real time. That works for all popular CMSs like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc. More about Website firewall.
– Support for CMS Magento 2.0 – 2.3, and 2.4.
– Support for CMS Drupal 8 and 9.
– Support for CMS Xenforo 2.
– Support for CMS Laravel 5-8.
– Support for Dolphin.PRO.
– Now Virusdie firewall don’t block Woocommerce buyers!
You get Virusdie email alert each time shit happens with your website: issues detected or infections were eliminated or vulnerability was fixed,…
– Now you get email about Vulnerabity found on your website not just once, but each time there is a positive scan result (we’ll improve this logic further and simplify alerts and reports to make it more clear and straightforward).
Join our private Facebook group to get help from other security experts, and share your own web security experiences and expertise. Group members receive exclusive news and offers. They can also communicate directly with the Virusdie team. Join us on Facebook.