UPGRADE 148 | Announcing automatic website database cleanup for new beta, plus a ton of improvements and bug fixes
Hey pirates! Guess what? Yep, at last, website database cleanup button now active! We’ve just rolled out this new update so no, you can remove malware not just from your website files, but from website database as well – completely automatically and in one-click! And yes, the website database cleanup works not just for websites on WordPress – it works for any website with CMS (Drupal, Joomla, DLE, etc.). And we’ll add custom website database support soon as well!
New features and improvements
For website antivirus
– Automatic website database cleanup. Now Virusdie remove malware not only website files, but from website database as well. A union cleanup button is the key you need to click to remove malware from files and database. And, if the automatic cleanup enabled for your website – you just should do nothing. Virusdie will remove malware from site’ database and files during the scan (if found). Feature available for Virusdie 2022 BETA, for CMSs: WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, DLE, etc.
– Restore / Abort cleanup results Now, as it was in previous user interface, you can restore cleaned files and database fields in one click after the cleanup. Available for 2022 BETA.
For investigating tools
– Website file search plus cross-site search. Now Virusdie search tools remastered for new BETA. And you can search file content across one or all your websites in one click. You may find that tool on any website tab on your dashboard. Soon, we’ll add a database search here as well. Available for 2022 beta.
For User Interface
– Issues indicators. Now on any tab there is a color point depending to the issue type found on website. Like violet for vulnerabilities, red for malware,… That helps you navigate faster across website tabs on dashboard. Available for 2022 beta.
– Sync error processing. Now sync error processing available for new Virusdie 2022 beta. That is a great thing that helps you solve sync problems with your website with complete and details hints depending on the issue with your website connection. This feature migrated from old user interface and now available for new 2022 beta.
New website firewall board. The new website firewall board available for 1-site user interface (for B-type of customers during AB-test) for 2022 new beta. This yellow alert board helps you catch your website firewall now disabled and it would be wise to turn it on for better protection.
– other tiny improvements and updates, like wrapper fix, icons, colors, etc.
Upcoming updates for 2022 Virusdie Beta
– Smooth onboarding from 1-site account to multisite account for B-test users.
– Updated virtual patch manager;
– Simple covers for tools/report list;
– Firewall update;
– Settings update;
– Reports update;
– Smooth and straightforward main scenarios.
* all these available for new pre-beta Virusdie 2022 only! 🙂
Try Virusdie 2022 pre-beta now
How to try Virusdie 2022 pre-beta? It is simple — just click on big yellow button “TRY BETA” on top of your Virusdie dashboard! 🙂
Join our private Facebook group to get help from other security experts, and share your own web security experiences and expertise. Group members receive exclusive news and offers. They can also communicate directly with the Virusdie team. Join us on Facebook.