UPGRADE 162 | A regular update for Virusdie Gen. 5 BETA full of new features, tiny improvements and fixed bugs.
A regular update for the new generation of Virusdie ecosystem – generation 5th. Now available as beta. We do our best to deliver cool value and emotions to all of you, so, here is the new portion of that.
– User interface. The website removal error now fixed.
– Billing. Feature description now fixed.
– Firewall. Whitelisting plus wildcard validation fixed.
– Typos. Lot of typos were fixed.
– Quick feature on/off. Fixed – now you can’t change scan/ecosystem settings during the scan. So that can’t affect report results.
– Subscription cancellation. The unsubscribe fault fixed.
– Subscription activation delay. There is no more subscription activation delay between successfull payment and user interface data update.
Features and improvements
– Add website scenario. The website add scenario been improved with preloaders and rechecks.
– Add website scenario. Navigation line for the blank dashboard been added.
– Add website scenario. Step 3 for website add scenario been improved.
– Database scan. The timeout for database scan engine been extended to cover larger databases.
* all these available for new pre-beta Virusdie only! 🙂
Try Virusdie generation 5 pre-beta now
How to try Virusdie generation 5 pre-beta? It is simple — just click on big yellow button “TRY BETA” on top of your Virusdie dashboard! 🙂
Join our private Facebook group to get help from other security experts, and share your own web security experiences and expertise. Group members receive exclusive news and offers. They can also communicate directly with the Virusdie team. Join us on Facebook.