UPGRADE 167 | Weekly bug fix pack for Virusdie website firewall, patch management and more.
This is the weekly Virusdie update. Weekly updates have their one goal – to make Virusdie better weeky-by-week. So you can get more calm and feel cool to use the service 🙂 This very update is about website firewall stability, virtual patch manager annoying alerts and more…
Bugfix pack for this week
– Website Firewall | The country blocking feature now fixed. So you can choose and apply the list of countries with no worries about the list of selected countries will not be saved automatically – FIXED;
– Virtual Patch Manager | That was a huge bug that annoying you! The thing is, if you apply virtual patch for vulnerability, the next scan cancel the patch rule and mark the vulnerability as active again! And you get the alert about vulnerability as well! Again and again! – FIXED!
– Dashboard UI | Incorrect website status (like No threats) if you rescan after the scan when something found. – FIXED;
– Dashboard UI | Incorrect UI behaviour on a Free plan tier. The scan data hides when you try to rescan the website – FIXED;
– Weekly/Monthly summary report delivery | That was a backend bug that caused some problem with recurring monthly/weekly summary report automatic delivery – FIXED;
I believe this update helps you save some time 🙂
Founder and CEO at Virusdie.
– the new support system;
– weekly bugfix packs;
– UI improvements.
* all these available for new pre-beta Virusdie only! 🙂
Try Virusdie generation 5 pre-beta now
How to try Virusdie generation 5 pre-beta? It is simple — just click on big yellow button “TRY BETA” on top of your Virusdie dashboard! 🙂
Join our private Facebook group to get help from other security experts, and share your own web security experiences and expertise. Group members receive exclusive news and offers. They can also communicate directly with the Virusdie team. Join us on Facebook.