OCT 12, 2023 | The Virusdie’ sync-file been updated in-place with the new version, for all your sites. What should you do if you faced with connection issue?
Dear friends! From time to time we update the sync-file, to improve it’s option stack to provide new features for you. And to provide more stability in terms of website connection.
What’s new for the sync file?
– we do not support PHP 5.2/5.3 anymore;
– all PHP including 5.4 and higher are supported;
– enriched with new gateway options to provide more options (like multisite options plus site sharing options) to you further.
What is you found your website lost its connection to Virusdie?
Some time, due to some restrictions on your websites and servers, or permission restriction, Virusdie can’t update the sync file automatically. And that may lead to disconnection.
That way, please click on “Fix website connection” link on your dashboard, and download the new sync file there, from the modal window. Then, please upload the sync file in your website root your own.
This is it.
I believe this update helps you keep your calm 🙂
Founder and CEO at Virusdie.
– The new stable scanners plus the Virusdie core engine to scale the project faster and release new features;
– The new optimised process (internal);
– The new automated marketing system (internal);
Join our private Facebook group to get help from other security experts, and share your own web security experiences and expertise. Group members receive exclusive news and offers. They can also communicate directly with the Virusdie team. Join us on Facebook.