UPGRADE 154 | Email alert scenario optimization for smooth navigation from email reports to your dashbaord, plus bug fix pack.
Hey hey, brave pirates of Virusdie! Here is the day we announce the regular weekly update for new generation of Virusdie. We’ve just fixed some scenarios plus add a huge bug fix for the new user interface. So, now the new UI saves your time even a little bit more 🙂
– Smooth navigation from email alert to website audit report on dashboard. Previously, if you are not authorised, you faced with a blank website audit report on your dashboard if you try to navigate there from your email alert. Now that fixed. If you are not authorised – we’ll ask you to sign in first, then, we’ll redirect you to the very website audit report you need.
– Notification that you try to view someone’ else report. Now we show you the alert (and not just blank audit report) when you trying to view the report not from your Virusdie account.
– Onboarding slider. That was the bug when onboarding slider for new users, hidden behind the update slider.
Upcoming updates and bug fixes for 2022 Virusdie Beta
– Email/alerts management tab update;
– Settings update (one-click settings share to all your websites);
– More new reports and emails (new report templates, new types of alerts and info mails, report sharing, report download);
– The new billing (specified payment methods for Brazil, more cards and methods for international market);
* all these available for new pre-beta Virusdie 2022 only! 🙂
Try Virusdie 2022 pre-beta now
How to try Virusdie 2022 pre-beta? It is simple — just click on big yellow button “TRY BETA” on top of your Virusdie dashboard! 🙂
Join our private Facebook group to get help from other security experts, and share your own web security experiences and expertise. Group members receive exclusive news and offers. They can also communicate directly with the Virusdie team. Join us on Facebook.